Psalm 84:5 "Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage"..... and this is our journey together.......

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OK Almost One Year!


Ihave a new photographer and about 15 extra minutes in my day since Summer and Garrett are now in school. So I am returning to my blog! Garrett is my great assistant with his new camera andwe have more than you can imagine to show everyone. I wont try to get the whole Year in Review thing but start right here. Summer and Garrett are at Coudersport Jr-Sr High and Hunter is still home with me. We are crazy with football, soccer, and farm life all coming together. We have a great group of girls and horse that play here frequently and keep things lively. Here are a few pictures to get us going!

No comments: